B2B customers expect not just to be able to interact with the companies they buy from online. They also want those interactions to be engaging and seamless.Audrey Sarsfield, global digital transformation strategy leader at Belden reviews how to ensure your online experience is a dynamic one in this interactive session.
• Evolving from the traditional media mix to a dynamic, complex marketing mix
• Creating unique, seamless omni-channel customer experiences given the multitude of possible touchpoints with your brand
• Competing in the online world given the similarity of shopping experiences across the web
• Moving beyond navigation, creative, messaging hierarchy to create a differentiated customer experience
• Integrating your campaigns as your customer is interacting with all of these different touch points
• Determining the best possible outcome and attribution modeling to maximize your online experience
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 Next Gen B2B Digital Strategies
Customer expectations are being set by B2C companies, forcing B2B companies to rethink how they can meet those expectations. How can you be sure that the business model you have in place will be able to evolve and keep your customers happy? In this session we’ll talk about:
· Understanding that business evolution is not a single project, but an ongoing transformation
· Listening to your customers and incorporating their feedback into your future solutions
· Rethinking your internal organizational structure to be able to evolve and refresh as needed
· Growing internal awareness of the importance of innovation in order to retain customers
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.