Vice President, Web Marketing and Development Acuity Brands
Lindsey is a seasoned marketing leader, with 13 years of
experience in various functions. Her current position is serving as the Vice
President of Marketing Operations and Creative Services at Acuity Brands. In
this role, she oversees website development, content management and search experience,
marketing automation and creative services.
Prior to this role, Lindsey held numerous leadership
positions in training and education, product marketing communications and
Lindsey earned a Bachelor’s degree in marketing from the
University of Georgia.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Lindsey.
B2B companies want to get the right customer to the right place on their website, but this can be a challenge when their portfolios and offerings are wide and varied. In this session, Lindsey Riner from Acuity Brands, Steve Nghe from Kloeckner Metals, and others will talk about understanding what your customers are looking for on your site and how to to assist them in their buying journey to convert.
• Building a roadmap to better understand customer behavior and eliminate any gaps in their website experience
• Understanding how search capabilities facilitate your customer’s buying journey
• Creating a website that meets your customers’ needs and expectations
• Adding features to your website that will give your customers a seamless buying experience
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 Strategies To Engage Today’s B2B Customer
As customer expectations change rapidly due to the influence of B2C experiences, B2B companies have to find ways to deliver personalization that is relevant to every single customer that visits their site. Not doing this put companies at risk for losing customers. This session will take a close look at providing transformative personalized experiences. We’ll talk about:
• Recognizing your buyer personas to deliver the messaging that will persuade them to shop on your site
• Using personalization to streamlining the buying journey for each customer that visits your site
• Identifying the kind of personalization that works best for your site and determining the best places for that content
• Aligning your products and brands to the right customer segments to increase revenue
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.