November 11 - 13, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis Miami, FL
Day Three, Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Next Gen B2B Digital Strategies
7:45 am - 8:15 am Breakfast
8:15 am - 8:20 am Welcome Remarks
8:20 am - 8:35 am Chairperson Opening Remarks
8:35 am - 8:55 am Keynote Fireside Chat – Integrating Platforms To Improve Customer and Partner Experiences
In today’s digital world, manual processes that are slow and inefficient are not enough to keep B2B customers (and business partners) happy. In this session, Dan Renda, Head of Global eCommerce from Siemens Healthineers will explore how digital innovations have changed partner and customer expectations, and how you can leverage integration tools to be more connected and innovative. Dan is a customer-focused business and technology leader who guides teams to innovate and evolve. You won’t want to miss hearing his perspective!
• Using integration tools to reduce time and cost associated with manual processing
• Improving business efficiencies by automating key processes
• Gaining deeper visibility into the activities and transactions within your supply chain using integrations tools
• Using integration tools to enhance the collaboration within your partner community and exceed customer expectations
Dan RendaHead of Global eCommerce
8:55 am - 9:25 am Keynote Solo Presentation - Implementing Self-Service Functionality On Your Website To Meet Customer Expectations And Needs
Rich Cohen is the founder of Elevate Packaging, a leading source for sustainable packaging solutions and the first eCommerce site dedicated to compostable packaging and labels. Rich knows it’s not news that B2B consumers have become accustomed to Amazon-like shopping experiences that have carried over and shaped their B2B buying expectations. He’ll be talking about giving your customers more control over their purchase process can increase their satisfaction and impact your bottom line.
• Justifying the investment in self-service technology to key internal stake holders
• Implementing self-service capabilities to allow sales and customer service teams to spend more time on higher value services
• Using self-service technology to enable more meaningful interactions with your customers (i.e. be there when they really need you, not when you assume they do)
Rich CohenPresident and Founder
Elevate Packaging, Inc
9:25 am - 9:55 am Keynote Panel Discussion Remix – Developing Pricing Strategies That Will Increase Revenue And Grow Your Business
Pricing strategies can be a challenge for B2B companies, but they’re the most effective way to improve earnings and revenue. In this session we’ll talk about the benefits – and best practices – for developing pricing strategies when you have thousands of products and customers with many different needs.
• Identifying any gaps in your existing pricing strategies that might be creating obstacles towards business growth
• Tackling problematic pricing situations before they lead to unhappy customers
• Using analytics to consistently execute your pricing policies and prevent long term pricing conflicts
• Using analytics to modify pricing weaknesses while retaining existing customers
9:55 am - 10:25 am Morning Refreshment Break
10:25 am - 10:50 am Keynote Solo Presentation- Using AI To Change Your Sales Model And Increase Revenue
AI is being adopted by different industries to expand their businesses and improve their customer experience, but B2B companies are still looking for use cases that can demonstrate how they can best use AI. In this session we’ll take a close look at implementing AI to enhance the role of your sales rep and revolutionize how you do business.
• Unpacking how AI can improve sales team efficiencies by providing data, insights, and recommendations
• Using AI to automate administrative and repetitive sales tasks
• Providing your sales teams with insights and recommendations using AI
• Using AI to give your sales reps more time to bring in new clients, find new revenue, and build stronger relationships with existing clients
10:50 am - 11:10 am Keynote Client Case Study
11:10 am - 11:40 am Keynote Panel Discussion Remix : Examining Internal Change Management To Sustain Your Resources And Investment Dollars
B2B companies that are looking to transform digitally need to have a plan in place to make changes that will positively their business. But they first need to look inward to be sure that they have the internal resources in place to change successfully.
•Who is driving change in your organization? Is the business driving, channel driving or strategy driving the changes?
•Is an individual or team in charge of driving change, or is it more adhoc?
• How much structure around the process of “bringing change” is truly a good thing for your company?
• Are you looking to get ahead of technology so you have more headroom going forward?
• How do you work best with your partners to build the business case? How can you sustain current investments as they continue to be profitable?
• How do you weigh out of the box solutions and customization internally?
• How do you evaluate enhancements and user experience improvements?
Chris MerlinFormer Director Portfolio Commercialization
WIDIA Products Group
11:40 am - 12:00 pm Keynote Client Case Study
12:00 pm - 12:25 pm Keynote Solo Presentation: Evolving Your Business Model To Enable Richer Experiences For Your Customers
Customer expectations are being set by B2C companies, forcing B2B companies to rethink how they can meet those expectations. How can you be sure that the business model you have in place will be able to evolve and keep your customers happy? In this session we’ll talk about:
• Understanding that business evolution is not a single project, but an ongoing transformation
• Listening to your customers and incorporating their feedback into your future solutions
• Rethinking your internal organizational structure to be able to evolve and refresh as needed
• Growing internal awareness of the importance of innovation in order to retain customers
12:25 pm - 1:25 pm Lunch
1:25 pm - 1:55 pm Presentation Remix: Using Machine Learning and AI To Support Cross-Sell and Up-sell Opportunities
Sales teams should be looking for growth opportunities with existing customers bases. In this session we’ll take a deep dive into the ways that predictive analytics and AI can support cross-sell and upsell strategies. Nishant Nishant, VP of Digital Strategy and IoT for Avnet will talk about:
• Prioritizing existing accounts with higher cross-selling and up-selling potential
• Using predictive analytics to improve the efficiency of your salesforce and reduce costs
• Using ML and AI to identify cross-selling opportunities
Nishant NishantVP, Digital Strategy & IoT
1:55 pm - 2:05 pm Innovation Spotlight
2:05 pm - 2:25 pm Closing Keynote Fireside Chat: Understanding How Account Based Marketing Can Generate More Leads And Grow Your Business
There is a lot of talk in B2B marketing about user segmentation, but what are benefits of account based marketing? In this session we’ll look at using account based marketing to identify strong leads instead of wasting time and budget on prospects that won’t lead to any business.
• Using account based marketing to reduce inefficiencies that lead to wasted time and resources
• Reaching the right people in the companies you’re targeting by customizing outreach
• Implementing account based marketing to increase conversion rates