Ajay Kamble, CIO from Turtle & Hughes closes out the first morning of B2B Online Miami to talk about digital transformation that requires that traditional B2B companies rethink how they do business. But changing the way that traditional companies operate also requires that key stake holders have buy in to ensure that there are no internal roadblocks towards change. In this session we’ll take a deep dive into what it takes to lead the charge on changes that will move your business forward.
• Identifying the stake holders that are most invested in your digital transformation
• Being transparent and letting people know about the disruptions and changes that will take place
• Communicating the benefits that will inherently be a part of your digital transformation
• Bringing customer centric strategies to the business to evolve successfully
• Creating internal changes that will make an important impact on the future of your business
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.