Many B2B executives are finding it challenging to get senior leadership to really understand what’s required for a successful digital transformation. One of the biggest misunderstandings has to do with the kind of talent and skill set required for these kinds of initiatives. This session brings together companies such as Acuity Brands, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Illumina to talk about the challenges they’ve been faced with and how those were overcome.
You’ll learn about:
• Identifying the skill sets and teams required to push your company forward in your digital transformation
• Looking at the initiatives that can be outsourced versus those that can be built internally
• Looking at and identifying technology that can support your internal teams
• Making a case to senior leadership to put in place new team structures that can support your transformation goals in the long term
Stephanie Pike from Thermo Fisher Scientific joins this fireside chat to give you the insights you need to develop a site that meets the needs and expectations of your customers. Stephanie will talk about how to use analytics to get a rich and meaningful look at what your customers are doing on your site. We’ll also talk about customer expectation trends that you need to be aware of in order to future-proof your strategies.
• Gathering analytics and data to create meaningful engagement with your customers via your site
• Tracking website traffic and activity to understand the kinds of products and services existing and potential customers are interested in
• Using analytics to understand the kinds of website content you should develop to engage your customer base
• Leveraging analytics to get meaningful insights on customer website behavior
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.