B2B companies want to get the right customer to the right place on their website, but this can be a challenge when their portfolios and offerings are wide and varied. In this session, Lindsey Riner from Acuity Brands, Steve Nghe from Kloeckner Metals, and others will talk about understanding what your customers are looking for on your site and how to to assist them in their buying journey to convert.
• Building a roadmap to better understand customer behavior and eliminate any gaps in their website experience
• Understanding how search capabilities facilitate your customer’s buying journey
• Creating a website that meets your customers’ needs and expectations
• Adding features to your website that will give your customers a seamless buying experience
Creating content that drives traffic to your website is just the first step in a well thought out content strategy. In addition to creating content that gets the attention of your customer, is it engaging with them enough to get them to complete calls to action? Are you seeing sales come out of it? In this session you’ll hear from senior executives from Munchkin, Kloeckner Metals, and Unilog tackle the challenges around content creation and its ties to revenue growth.
• Understanding how VOC plays a role in creating engaging content
• Measuring how customers are engaging with content on your site
• Looking at use cases for automating content creation to speed up the process and reach more potential customers
• Identifying the kinds of content you should develop to establish your company and its leaders as experts
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.